RHT LEGAL CONSULTING, SC.
RHT LEGAL CONSULTING, S.C., with domicile at Cerrada Andaluz No. 1720, Campos Eliseos in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, Zip Code 32472 (hereinafter referred to as “RHT”), knows the importance of the adequate, controlled and informed processing of the personal data of our website users and clients, thus we hereby provide to you this Privacy Notice so that you are informed of our practices when collecting, using, storing, and in general, processing your personal data, as provided by the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Entities or Individuals, the Regulation of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Entities or Individuals and other laws and applicable standards (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Law”).
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA:
You may access our website without providing personal data; however, in our contact section you can voluntarily provide personal information. Your data may be collected in various circumstances, ie. when you send us your resumé, an e-mail, you log into our website to receive information or our newsletters, as well as when you provide data to establish a legal relationship with us, for example, when you decide to retain our legal services or provide services to us. The personal data we collect belong to the following categories:
- Identification data: name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, image.
- Education data: academic background, university degree, professional certificates, area of specialization, diplomas.
- Employment data: position, work address, e-mail address, work telephone number, employment background.
- Billing data: entity to which fees will be billed, tax address, federal taxpayer identification number, certificate of good tax standing.
- Financial data: bank account information, payment method.
Children and mentally impaired persons:
RHT respects the privacy of minors and of mentally impaired persons; therefore, we neither intentionally collect nor process their personal data without express consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. If you are a parent, guardian or legal representative of a child or mentally impaired person, and know that they have provided personal data without your consent, you may request us to cancel such data at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
We can use your personal data for different purposes, based on the particular circumstances under which data are collected, but always subject to the relationship that we have with you and this privacy notice or any other specific privacy notice delivered to you.
Necessary purposes when you:
Visit our office:
- For access control, and maintain security in our office.
When you contact us:
- To answer your questions and comments.
- To create a legal relationship.
- To keep in touch with you.
When you decide to send us your resumé:
- To contact you and consider you for recruiting and selection procedures.
When you ‘log in’ as a user:
- To have access to your profile and the features of the site exclusively developed for users.
- To customize your user account.
Your data may also be used for the following secondary purposes, provided we have your consent
- To send you our newsletter.
- To send you information that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data may be used for purposes consistent with those previously described and that may be considered similar.
USE OF TECHNOLOGIES:
When you access our website, certain non-personal information is collected through systems called “cookies” and “web beacons.” This information is obtained simply by using and interacting with our website. The information that can be collected is your operating system, type of browser, information on your location (provided by mobile devices), and the pages you visit during the time spent by you on our site.
Such information is collected only for the following purposes: for statistics on visits to our website, time spent on the site, and reference sites that may have linked you to ours. This information is also used to keep and update user profiles or customize information.
It is possible to disable such tracking technologies in any type of browser; for example, the steps to disable such technologies in Google Chrome are: Go to menu “Tools”, click “delete navigation data”, select option “delete cookies and other site and supplemental data”, click “accept”. When you disable or block such mechanisms, it is possible that our site may not properly work.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA:
RHT may transfer your personal data to third parties with whom we have a legal relationship, only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or in the one made available to you. RHT may also transfer your personal data when such transfer is specifically provided by the Law.
RHT has implemented and maintains administrative, technical and physical security measures, within its possibilities, to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or processing.
RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YUR PERSONAL DATA:
As owner of personal data, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection (“ARCO Rights”) with regard to your personal data. Similarly, you may revoke the consent you have provided for the processing of your personal data; as well as limit the use and disclosure of such data. To exercise any of your rights, you may send a request, as set forth in the Law, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of RHT.
For reference, ARCO Rights are briefly described as follows:
- Access: to be informed about personal data stored in RHT’s database, how such data are used, their source and communications made using such data and, in general, the conditions and general characteristics of the processing.
- Rectification: to correct or update your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Cancelation: to remove your personal data, in whole or in part, from RHT’s database whenever it is considered that they are no longer being processed in accordance with the principles and obligations set forth by the Law.
- Objection: to oppose, for a legitimate reason, to the processing of your personal data.
If you need further information on the requirements and procedures to exercise ARCO Rights, please contact RHT´s department of personal data.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE:
Changes to our Privacy Notice, will be informed through our website: www.rhtlegal.com.
If you have any questions or comments with respect to this Privacy Notice, please contact our department of personal data via email: email@example.com or to the address of RHT.